PART IX - Abstract data typesAuthor(s): The CLIP Group.
This part includes libraries which implement some generic data structures (abstract data types) that are used frequently in programs or in the Ciao system itself.
- Extendable arrays with logarithmic access time
- Association between key and value
- counters (library)
- Identity lists
- Lists of numbers
- Pattern (regular expression) matching -deprecated version
- Unweighted graph-processing utilities
- wgraphs (library)
- Labeled graph-processing utilities
- queues (library)
- Random numbers
- Set Operations
- Variable name dictionaries