PART IV - Classic Prolog library (classic)Author(s): The CLIP Group.
This part documents some Ciao libraries which provide additional predicates and functionalities that, despite not being in the ISO standard, are present in many popular Prolog systems. This includes definite clause grammars (DCGs), “Quintus-style” internal database, list processing predicates, DEC-10 Prolog-style input/output, formatted output, dynamic loading of modules, activation of operators at run-time, etc.
- Definite clause grammars
- Definite Clause Grammars (expansion)
- Formatted output
- List processing
- Sorting lists
- compiler (library)
- Enumeration of integers inside a range
- Operating system utilities
- Prolog system internal predicates
- DEC-10 Prolog file IO
- Quintus-like internal database
- ttyout (library)
- Enabling operators at run-time