Ciao is a Prolog
system that includes many advanced features and extensions. As introductory material we recommend the following resources:
The following are the reference manuals for the main Ciao components:
- ciao: compiler, toplevel/debugger, core libraries, extensions, etc.
- ciao_builder: build system.
- lpdoc: documentation generator.
- ciaopp: analysis, verification, (static) debugging, and optimization.
- ciaodbg: testing, profiling, and (dynamic) embedded debugging.
- ciao_playground: the Ciao playground
You can browse the available bundles and their manuals in the bundle catalog
Some Tutorials and Presentations
Forums and mailing lists
The following forums and mailing lists are available: